Sabtu, 01 November 2014

Life

What do you expect from this life?
A happiness like what?
Wealth?
Love?
What else?
Can you give me a reason why we choose it as fullfilment in life?

Standard of your life can be measure by those things?
Okay, I see

So what if you have everything you want?
Can it bother the others life??
NOPE

Okay, FOR YOUR INFORMATION
I dont gonna die if I cant take everything in this world
See!!
I am still alive
Because I know God is my source of happiness
You cant take it from me and NO ONE cant replace HIS place in my heart.

DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO DO BUT REMEMBER!

MY FULLFILMENT IS IN JESUS ONLY
WHAT EVER YOU SAY ABOUT ME

1 komentar:

  1. Slot machines - DrMCD
    Slot 경산 출장마사지 machines. The slots are one of 수원 출장안마 the best in the industry and have become the 익산 출장안마 most popular slot machine of recent times. The company's slot machine games 대전광역 출장안마 are 청주 출장안마

    BalasHapus